We asked our Facebook audience to recommend their top things to do while visiting Boise.
Here's what they said!
Top things to do in Boise, recommended by Boiseans
These are the answers we received from our Facebook followers. We're sensing a theme here... Great outdoors + drinking = Boise!
- Take a bike tour with Boise Bicycle Tours, run/walk the greenbelt , check out the local breweries!
- Mountain bike, float river then hot downtown breweries ! 😍
- Cruise around downtown —Freak Alley/Guru Donuts/Boise Art Museum
- Hike to Table Rock!
- Hike Table Rock, go on a Beer Cruize, see the Snake River.
- We always a concert going on, comedy clubs, botanical gardens, rafting, hiking, hot springs, lots of great local restaurants, brewery and winery’s. Museums...the questions is what are you into? We have an activity for that!!!
- Hike Table Rock, Float the River, Bike/run/walk the Greenbelt
- Sunnyslope Wine Trail, Downtown Boise, the Greenbelt, hiking & biking the trails
- Take the Stray Boots online self-guided walking tour of downtown's hidden treasures, hike Table Rock, take a lazy run on the Greenbelt.
- Bogus Basin night skiing!
To get you started...
Here's a map of all of the best Boise breweries! (links to Google maps.)