This is the first annual Onward Shay/Payette Boise Beer Mile! On June 22nd, join Boiseans and other brew-lovers at Payette Brewing!
How it works:
- Drink a beer
- Run a mile
- Drink another beer
- Beers are consumed only before and after, not every quarter mile because our course is along the greenbelt, and we can't be breakin' the law now, can we?!
- When you're done, hang out with other local beer lovers, enjoy food trucks, and try some of Payette's delicious craft brews.
- $20 per entry
- Free for current Onward Shay registrants
- Two free beers for previous registrants plus a free t-shirt
- Friday June 22nd, 2017
- 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- At Payette Brewing on River St
- If you're already registered, watch your email for instructions on how to get in fo' free
Onward Shay/Payette Boise Beer Mile FAQ's
Is this a typical "beer mile"?
No, our beer mile is different as the rules are different. In the typical beer mile, you drink a beer every quarter mile. Since our mile course is along the greenbelt, we have to follow the rules and not allow alcohol on the greenbelt. But don't worry, you get to drink a beer before and after the mile.
How do I get in for free?
You can register for Onward Shay's half or full marathon, then watch for your email with the coupon code to enter for free.
Do I need to be registered for Onward Shay to run?
Absolutely not! If 5K's, 10K',s, half or full marathons aren't your thing, just come drink some beers and run a mile! Or just come hang out and drink some beers!